Douglas County    City of Omaha    Website Issues   

Bookmark and Share

Business Beat
Photo-Video Shows


Reporting Incidents

For matters requiring an immediate police response, call 911. For general police-related questions, please call (402) 444-5600. For additional reporting options, visit the links below. 


Citizen Complaints

Domestic Violence

Gang Activity


Hit and Run Accident

Police Report Filing Choices

Public Nuisance

Suspicious Activity