Douglas County    City of Omaha    Website Issues   

Bookmark and Share

Business Beat
Photo-Video Shows


Street Closure Permit

Provided certain conditions are met, the City of Omaha will allow the erection of temporary barricades so that neighbors can utilize the street for a public social gathering or a block party.


For more information and/or to apply for a permit, contact the Traffic Engineering Division (402) 444-4978 or fill out the form for 'Block Parties' on the Public Works website.


If the event will be 4 hours or less, contact the Omaha Police Crime Prevention Unit at (402) 444-5772.