|If you are sexually harassed|
1. Do not laugh it off or accept it.
2. Tell the person that you don't want to be exposed to offensive actions, touched or spoken to in that way. Follow up the statement with a note to the person. Date it and keep a copy for your records.
3. DOCUMENT what happened, when, where and by whom.
4. Immediately inform your supervisor, personnel department or top management about the harassment, in writing.
5. Talk with other workers and form a network.
6. Talk to a civil rights agency, counselor, spiritual leader and friends. You will need witnesses later on.
7. Photocopy your job evaluations. If your job is threatened, you can prove your performance was not a factor.