- Accompany victims and witnesses to the courtroom and remain with them during court proceedings if desired.
- Transport victim and witnesses to and from court if needed.
- Document legitimacy of victim's and witnesses' absences or tardiness to employers, schools or court system.
- Provide a waiting area for victims, witnesses and family members during court proceedings.
- Provide victims and other involved people the scheduled times of sentencing and parole hearings.
- Send letters to the victims for information and notification of sentencing and parole.
For questions or more information, please contact:
Victim Assistance Division
1905 Harney, Suite 500
Omaha, NE 68102
Email Victim Assistance
Case Status Information
Direct Services to Victims